Here it comes. No turning back. I am doing my best to stay occupied with my ‘bucket list’ and other things. But honestly, I’m nervous. I feel my brain has been going through a checklist of things I need to do before the surgery.
- Get Supplies (Ice pack, ice cream, movies, comfortable pajamas)
- Get organized (Go through the mail, fold laundry etc. etc)
- Pack a bag for the hospital.
- Run errands
- Get weeds out of the garden
- Get a massage before my arms are stuck at my sides for 2 weeks
- Call friends to tell them I miss them
- Write a blog post
You would think I’m preparing for a trip to outer space! Did I remember to do everything?